Monday, October 14, 2013

SOME FAVORITE CHICKEN RECIPES

I like having a post that is an index for similar recipes.  I have made two indexes....one for recipes that contain chocolate and one for favorite fall recipes.  They are so handy when I want to make a recipe that I know I have shared here.

We eat a lot of chicken.  I had a few recipes, but since I started this blog I have discovered a number of really good recipes for preparing chicken. So it seems only natural that I would gather those recipes together (at least links to them) in one place.  As with the other indexes I have done, I will update the index as I find more tasty recipes using chicken.









cheesy chicken crunchers






cheesy chicken rice casserole



baked lemon chicken












grilled balsamic chicken breast












dinner in one dish











jiffy chicken tenders













cornbread chicken pot pie






one-pot-garden-chicken noodles












pecan-crusted-baked chicken tenders











chicken parmigiana












cheddar-bacon-chicken tenders













crock-pot-chicken-and-rice












all-american-oven-fried chicken tenders











mini chicken-pot pies











stephenson's baked-chicken-n-butter

No comments:

Post a Comment