Wednesday, October 31, 2012

FAVORITE FALL RECIPES


I thought I would make an index of my favorite recipes for fall for easier access to the recipes.  You might think of it as a cookbook.  Janice told me today I should create a cookbook.  I know I have quit keeping copies of new recipes.  I just go to my blog to find them.  I know this index will make it easier for me.  I hope you will find it easy for you also.  As I try and add more recipes to my blog, I will come back and include them in this index.

APPLE



OZARK APPLE CAKE



















APPLE PUDDING CAKE







WHITE CHOCOLATE PUMPKIN DREAMS











PUMPKIN GINGERBREAD BARS











PUMPKIN BUTTERSCOTCH CHIP MUFFINS












PUMPKIN CRUNCH CAKE
























 PUMPKIN BUTTERSCOTCH CAKE


 



PUMPKIN SHEET CAKE
 



CHOCOLATE CHIP PUMPKIN MUFFINS
















PUMPKIN GINGERBREAD













 PUMPKIN SPICE BAKED OATMEAL




















 MISCELLANEOUS 





CARROT CAKE PANCAKES












 CRANBERRY NUT BREAD











Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment