Wednesday, November 7, 2012

RECIPES FROM A CHOCOHOLIC


I like to think I am organized.  In many ways I am, but in many ways I am not.  I like having a place for everything.  I have been having so much fun making an index of my favorite fall recipes so that I can find a recipe quickly, that I have decided to make an index of my recipes that contain chocolate---from a lot to a little.  As I add recipes with chocolate to my blog, I will add them to this index.  ( I got the above picture---don't you love it?!----from lemon & lyme.  I added the text.)






black forrest cake




buttermilk chocolate bread




chocolate peanut butter dessert




donna jean's brownies





triple chocolate quick bread





double chocolate fantasy bars



surprise cupcakes




sugar-free-low-fat fudge brownies


chocolate preacher's cake












buckeye brownies














2 ingredient fudge












chocolate chip pumpkin muffins











chocolate cherry fudge cake













brownie bottom pudding pie















double rich chocolate banana nut bread














3-2-1 microwave mug cake














black bean brownie













corny peanut butter buttons
















peanut butter oatmeal chocolate chip cookies

No comments:

Post a Comment