Sunday, November 18, 2012

2-INGREDIENT FUDGE


I recently was looking at a pin on Pinterest for fudge from food.com.  It looked really good but you know how on those pages with recipes, it gives you other recipes you might be interested in?  Well, one of the recipes I saw was for 2 ingredient 3 minute fudge by Nyteglori.

The title "2-ingredients" caught my eye and I clicked on it to check it out. The three minutes sounded good since I do like fast and the two-ingredients sounded good for easy.

I took the ingredients so that I could make it when we visited our son and his family in CO. Below you can see a picture of my darling granddaughter who enjoyed watching me when I made it. I called her my supervisor.

OMG!  It was so good.  I am so glad I scrolled down to check out the other recipe links.  I hope you will try it.  If you like fudge, you won't be sorry.

 

2-INGREDIENT FUDGE

2  cups chocolate chips
1  can of frosting




Prepare an 8-inch square dish by rubbing the bottom and sides with margarine.







In a large microwaveable bowl, pour the 2 cups of chocolate chips.







Melt the chocolate chips on high for 1-1/2 minutes.

Stir the chips til smooth.  You may think they haven't melted at all when you take them out of the microwave because they look like they did when you put them in.  If after stirring them, they aren't completely melted, return the bowl to the microwave and heat on high for 15 more seconds.


Stir the frosting in the can and then add to the melted chips.










Continue to stir








until completely mixed. (as quickly as possible)
I think I might have worked a little faster.






Spread in the prepared pan.









It sets up quickly. 










My little supervisor, Sadie. 











I waited an hour before I cut mine in squares.












I used semi-sweet chocolate chips and vanilla frosting.  I plan to try it using dark chocolate chips and sugar-free vanilla frosting.  For other varieties, you might try butterscotch chips with the vanilla or cream cheese frosting, or half chocolate-half peanut butter chips with vanilla frosting.

No comments:

Post a Comment