Tuesday, December 29, 2020

BANANA BREAD SUGAR COOKIES

Day 5 of my "Gifts from my Kitchen" posts that I have been making to share with my friends and neighbors. I made these cookies recently using Orange-Cranberry Quick Bread and Muffin mix and they were really good. I had some Banana Quick Bread Mix I had gotten at Trader Joe's and since have made the cookies with it. I really, really liked them. When I ran out of the Amish Ginger Cookies, I gave some of these cookies to one of our neighbors.

They are so easy and as I said in the POST for the Orange-Cranberry Sugar Cookies, you can substitute any Quick Bread and Muffin Mix. I did find just the Cranberry Quick Bread and Muffin Mix, but I haven't made any with it like Friend Lolah did.



BANANA BREAD SUGAR COOKIES

1        pkg Banana Quick Bread and Muffin Mix

1-1/2 sticks of butter, melted

Sugar for coating


Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.


Melt the butter and add it to the banana quick bread and muffin mix. Stir until dough forms. Using a cookie scoop, roll dough in palm of hand and coat with sugar.


Place on non-stick cookie about 2 inches apart.

Flatten with the bottom of a glass.


Bake 10 - 12 minutes.


Remove and cool on wire rack. (The cookies on the left were the first ones I made. I just used a fork to flatten them like you do with peanut butter cookies.)


No comments:

Post a Comment