Tuesday, October 28, 2014

CHICKEN ENCHILADA DIP

This Chicken Enchilada Dip is one that Friend Darlene is well known for. The group enjoyed it when Friend Linda made it for a gathering back in the summer. I didn't get to share it right away and then I forgot that Darlene had sent me the recipe. I found it when I decided to clean up (delete) some of the texts I had on my phone last night. I was so surprised and so happy. I am sure Darlene has wondered why I hadn't shared it. (So sorry, Darlene. Please forgive me. Also, I am sorry I didn't capture a really good picture of it.)  



CHICKEN ENCHILADA DIP

3      4.5 oz cans Swanson's White Chicken Breast
1       can Campbell's Healthy Request Cream of Chicken Soup
1       pkg.  (8 - oz) Philadelphia Cream Cheese (1/3 less fat)
1       medium onion, diced
1/4    up Old El Paso Jalapeno Slices (pickled) or to taste
1       cup Kraft 2% Sharp Cheddar Cheese, grated (Darlene used Kraft grated Mexican cheese....it is a combination of cheeses and taco seasoning)
1/4   teaspoon (rounded a little) garlic powder

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.

Mix all ingredients together.

Spread evenly in baking dish (that you will be using to serve it in) and bake for 30 minutes.

Serve with Tostitoes, Wheat Thins, or veggies. (Darlene likes celery sticks the best)


No comments:

Post a Comment