Thursday, July 8, 2021

FOUR-FRUIT SMOOTHIE

 I thought it was time to do something different for our Saturday special breakfast. One time I made a Bacon Quiche, but every other time I have made muffins or quick breads. Last Saturday when Wayne asked me what I was fixing, I surprised him when I said a smoothie. Truth be told, he asked me if that was all. So I also cooked him bacon and an egg. I also still had a Grape Nuts Muffin frozen that I heated up.

The smoothie was so delicious and we had enough for leftovers, two more servings for the next day. I used some fresh raspberries that I had frozen. They tasted so good.


FOUR-FRUIT SMOOTHIE

1     cup orange juice

1     package (10 ounces) frozen sweetened raspberries, partially thawed

1     cup frozen unsweetened strawberries

1     medium ripe banana, cut into chunks

6     ice cubes

1-2 tablespoons sugar ( I used 1 tablespoon stevia)


Add the ingredients in a blender in the order listed. Process on "crush" until smooth.

Pour into chilled glasses.  








Store any leftovers in glass container. Then when you are ready to serve any leftovers, you can pulse the ingredients for a bit and it's ready to enjoy.


This ended up being Wayne's special Saturday breakfast.  

2 comments:

  1. Procurement Resources is a website providing detailed price trends where you will find detailed information about more than 500 products, here you will find detailed price trends for many products like nitric acid price, phosphoric acid price. Then definitely visit the website of Procurement Resources once.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was looking for inspiration for my blog and your post was SO helpful. But honestly, my favorite one was YOURS! What a beautiful layout, I saw your other websites as well and you're really good! Congrats :). Passengers can cancel their scheduled flight up to 24 hours before departure, according to Lufthansa cancellation policy. Customers must pay a cancellation charge in order to receive a refund. So, first you need to read about the lufthansa refund policy.

    ReplyDelete