Thursday, May 9, 2024

SANDI'S WHITE CHOCOLATE CRANBERRY COOKIES

 I thought I had shared this recipe a long time ago so I was really surprised to find out I hadn't when I checked. I think the reason was because when Friend Sandi made these before she said she couldn't find her recipe and used a different one. She also said she didn't like the recipe she used as much so I didn't share the recipe. 

Well, she finally found her recipe and said she would make them for the Cafe Treats. I don't remember what the other ones tasted like, to be honest, but I trust Sandi to know the difference. So I am finally going to be sharing Sandi's favorite recipe for White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies.


PRINT RECIPE.


WHITE CHOCOLATE CRANBERRY COOKIES

3     cups flour

3/4  teaspoon baking soda

3/4  teaspoon salt

3/4  cup sugar

1     cup brown sugar, packed

1     cup butter, softened

2     eggs, slightly beaten

1     tablespoon vanilla extract

1     cup white chocolate chips

1     cup dried cranberries

Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. (I always use parchment paper on the cookie sheets, no matter what the recipe says.)

In a medium bowl whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.

Cream together the sugars and butter (do not substitute shortening). Add eggs and vanilla.

Add the flour mixture until just mixed.

Stir in cranberries and white chips

Place on cookie sheet with a small scoop or rounded teaspoon.

Bake for 10 minutes or just until set.

Remove from the oven and let cool slightly before removing to finish cooling on a wire rack.

Cookies will sink slightly.

No comments:

Post a Comment