Monday, October 2, 2023

FUNFETTI CHEESECAKE PUDDING COOKIES

 

This is the second time that I put out an urgent request to the Cafe Treats Bakers that we needed some people to sign up for the upcoming Sunday and Cafe Treats Baker Caroline's mother Mary brought something in. I didn't realize when Caroline volunteered for the group that she was bringing her mother along also. 

Since I had not been expecting them and had so much already out, Mary suggested I might want to freeze them until the next Sunday. After thinking for about 2 seconds, I decided she had a good idea and put them on the back counter. 

Imagine my surprise when I came down late from my Sunday school class and the hospitality volunteers who had stepped in to help out had put half of them out. They felt we were running out of cookies and didn't want to do that. I tell you we are getting so popular at the Cafe. Anyway I did save the other half and froze them for later. I also managed to grab one that they had set out so I would know how delicious they were. 

I was also surprised when I looked at her recipe and saw they were made from scratch. When she told me what they were called I figured she had used a cake mix like I have in my pantry for funfetti cake.



PRINT RECIPE.

FUNFETTI CHEESECAKE PUDDING COOKIES

3/4     cup light brown sugar

1/4     cup granulated sugar

1        cup salted butter, softened

1        box (3.4 ounces) instant cheesecake pudding mix

2        large eggs

2-1/4  cups flour

1        teaspoon baking soda

1/4     teaspoon salt

1        bag (11 ounces) white chocolate chips

1/3     cup rainbow sprinkles


Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Line two large cookie sheets with parchment paper. Set aside.

Beat together the butter and sugars in a large mixing bowl until creamy. Add the pudding mix, eggs, and cake batter extract. Beat just until ingredients are combined.

In a different bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, and salt with a whisk. Slowly blend the dry ingredients with the wet ingredients just until combined. Don't overmix. Stir in the white chocolate chips and sprinkles.

Scoop dough with a small cookie scoop that measures 1 tablespoon and drop on cookie sheet about 2 inches apart.

Bake for 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to cool on the cookie sheets before removing to a wire rack.

No comments:

Post a Comment