Tuesday, December 30, 2014

PRETZEL SANDWICH BITES

Many of you may be ringing in the new year with friends and families tomorrow night. I made these cute Pretzel Sandwich Bites for a gathering of friends a while back, but never got around to sharing them with you. The other night I remembered that fact and decided now would be a good time to tell you about them. Much to my dismay though, I couldn't find the pictures I had taken. And I took a lot of pictures. Don't remember deleting them, but I must have since they aren't on my phone anymore.

Two really neat things about these little bites is that you can use whatever you want to and you won't have all those toothpicks to clean up. The one I made for this post (to have a picture) I used the pepperjack cheese slices, ham slices, sweet red pepper, and colby & jack cheese. Before I used a pickle slice in place of the pepper and I topped one end off with a grape tomato.

And even if you aren't needing them right now, they would be a fun lunch for kids instead of a boring sandwich. 



PRETZEL SANDWICH BITES

straight pretzel sticks
cheese
pepperoni
bell or sweet pepper
ham
turkey
tomato
pickle slices

To assemble, use an ice pick to make a hole 


and then one section at a time, insert the pretzel through the hole.

No comments:

Post a Comment