Tuesday, July 5, 2022

NO-BAKE CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE

With mid to upper 90s forecasted for the next two weeks, I would think this No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake would definitely be on your To Serve list. If you don't want to be tempted to eat the whole thing, I would suggest you invite your friends over for afternoon tea. They will be your friends forever, trust me.

I got to enjoy this delicious pie when the Tasty Bunch met last month and Friend Patricia served it to us. It is so funny when the room gets quite and you realize it's because everyone is "stuffing" their mouths. I really tried to eat mine slowly or at least slower than I normally eat so I could savor every bite. It definitely won't be forgotten for a long time.

Thank you Patricia for sharing the recipe with me so I could share it here with you.

PRINT RECIPE



NO-BAKE CHOCOLATE CHEEESECAKE

1-1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips

12     ounces cream cheese, at room temperature

1/2    cup sugar

1/4    cup butter, softened

2       cups frozen whipped topping, thawed

1       graham cracker pie crust

More whipped topping for topping

Mini-chocolate chips for garnish

Melt the chocolate chips over low heat in a saucepan or microwave, stirring frequently until smooth. Set aside.

In a large mixer bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar, and butter until smooth.

On low speed, blend in the melted chocolate.

Fold in the whipped topping until blended.

Spoon blended mixture into the prepared graham cracker crust.

Cover and chill until firm, about 2 to 4 hours.

Garnish with whipped topping and mini chocolate chips, if desired when serving.

Patricia was to quick for me so I had to take a picture of the whole pie when it was just half of a pie.



No comments:

Post a Comment