Friday, September 15, 2017

CHOCO-MALLOW CAKE

My husband and I missed our Tasty Bunch gathering when we were in Bella Vista last week. Friends Janice and Leon were the hosting, but I asked Janice to take pictures for me of the dessert so I could share it here. She told me okay as long as she didn't decide to buy something. Buy something? Really? I told her she better not!

Anyway, she sent me the pictures and lots this time. (She's learning! 😁) I really hate that I didn't get to enjoy it. It looks delicious! 😋

Thanks, again, Janice. You are a great friend!


CHOCO-MALLOW CAKE

1          12 ounce pkg miniature marshmallows
18-1/4  ounce pkg Devil's Food cake mix
12          ounce pkg dark chocolate chips


Preheat oven to 350 degree F. Spray a 9 x 13 - inch baking pan with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.


Place half of the marshmallows in the bottom of the pan.


Prepare the cake mix according to package directions
(Janice used a Duncan Hines cake mix and added 3 eggs, water, and oil.)


Pour batter over the marshmallows in the pan.

Sprinkle the chocolate chips over the cake batter.


Bake for 32 to 37  minutes. Marshmallows will rise to the top and chocolate chips will sink to the bottom.







Janice served it with some whipped topping.

No comments:

Post a Comment