Wednesday, November 25, 2015

EASY PORTOBELLO MUSHROOM SALMON SAUTE


When my husband decided he was going to prepare the Portobello mushroom caps he bought at Aldi's up "fancy", I told him I would take pictures and put them on my blog. Well, I took the pictures, but he also had me cook them. (He did chop up the mushrooms and onions - so he didn't leave it completely for me to prepare. He couldn't rave enough about them when I was finished. I'm glad he liked them!


EASY PORTOBELLO MUSHROOM SALMON SAUTE

3 - 4  tablespoons olive oil
1-1/2  tablespoons minced garlic in olive oil
1/4     onion cut into chunks
2        portobello mushroom caps sliced
cooked salmon steak
salt and pepper to taste 
grated Parmesan cheese


In a large skillet, warm the oil oil and minced garlic over medium heat.

Stir in onions and mushrooms;
reduce heat to low, and cook until the mushrooms are soft and blackened and the onions are done. Add additional olive oil if needed.

Add the salmon steak sliced and heat through.

Add salt and pepper to taste and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment