Tuesday, September 15, 2015

PEACH DUMP CAKE

While my husband and I were in Minnesota, I missed the monthly canasta meeting with my quilting friends. Friend Janice was the hostess and she served this Peach Dump Cake for dessert. She said it looked easy (and good, of course). I asked her to take pictures so I could share it with you. 



PEACH DUMP CAKE

1       can (14-1/2 oz) can peach pie filling, chopped
1       18-oz orange cake mix
2      eggs, beaten
1/2   cup sour cream
Optional : vanilla ice cream

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.

Combine the pie filling, cake mix, eggs, and sour cream in an ungreased 9 x 13 - inch baking pan.

Mix with a fork until well blended.

Smooth top with a rubber spatula.

Bake for 40 to 45 minutes.


Serve with ice cream, if desired.

No comments:

Post a Comment