Wednesday, June 24, 2015

FRUIT PIZZA

My husband and I had planned to join our Tasty Bunch friends when they gathered earlier this month. BUT that was the weekend of my big Family - Surprised - Birthday Weekend. We hated to miss as we so enjoy this group but everyone shared my excitement and understood. 

I told Friend Janice that she would have to take some pictures so I could share Friend Carol's recipe on my blog. 

It looks really, really good. 



FRUIT PIZZA

Group A

1       cup orange juice (ready to drink)
3      tablespoons cornstarch
1/2   cup sugar (Carol used 1/2 cup stevia)
Dash salt
3/4   cup water

Group B

Roll Sugar Cookie Dough

Group C

8     ounces cream cheese (Carol used 1/3 less fat cream cheese)
1/4  cup sugar or stevia
1      teaspoon vanilla
Fruit - Kiwi, Pineapple, Strawberries, Blueberries, or any desired fruit

Combine Group A in saucepan, bring to a boil and cool.

Roll out cookie dough and place in pizza pan or 10 x 15 - inch pan.

Bake 10 minutes at 350 degrees F.

Let cool.

Whip Group C ingredients except the fruit and spread on cookie crust.

Scatter fruit over the pizza.

Pour or dabble Group A over the pizza and fruit. 


Refrigerate at least 3 hours before serving.



No comments:

Post a Comment