Tuesday, November 18, 2014

APPLE WARMER

What a treat on a cold day! I decided to make it for the Mexican Train group. There was very little left by the time everyone left. And it was so easy. I liked it so much I decided to make another batch and just pour it back in the plastic jug and store it in the refrigerator.  Whenever I want a hot drink, I can just pour a cup and heat it up in the microwave.  It's great for a gathering because you can keep it hot in the slow cooker and serve it too from the cooker.



APPLE WARMER

1       gal. natural apple cider
1       pkg. (6 oz) Red Hots (cinnamon candies)

Pour the apple cider in large slow cooker.  Add the Red Hots and heat on high until candies dissolve.  Stir often to help melt candies.  
Serve very warm from the slow cooker.  Great for a gathering.

No comments:

Post a Comment