Friday, January 3, 2014

FUDGE BROWNIE COOKIES



I had a box of sugar-free brownie mix but I didn't just want to make brownies.  I saw this recipe on Pinterest and thought I would give it a try. Kevin & Amanda called their recipe Soft Batch Peanut Butter Double Fudge Brownie Cookies. They used Reese's pieces and chocolate chips. I had these dark chocolate & mint morsels and decided to use them. I used some in another recipe and really liked the addition of the mint.  



FUDGE BROWNIE COOKIES

1/4     cup margarine, melted
1/4     cup water
2        large eggs, beaten
1        box fudge brownie mix (I used Pillsbery Sugar Free)
1        cup flour
1        cup dark chocolate & mint morsels (or any chips/candy)

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.  Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.

Combine the melted margarine, water, eggs and brownie mix together in a mixing bowl.

Add the cup of flour, stirring til just combined.

Stir in chips.


Using a cookie scoop space cookies about 2 inches apart on cookie sheet.







Bake for 10 minutes.








Remove from the cookie sheet and cool completely on wire rack.

No comments:

Post a Comment