Sunday, January 13, 2013

EASY MARSHMALLOW FUDGE

My husband received this fudge as part of a Christmas gift at a party we attended before Christmas. My friend Jan made the fudge, but when I asked her for the recipe to feature on my blog, she told me it was in the Northland New Neighbors League Cookbook. When I found it in the cookbook, I saw it wasn't Jan's recipe but another friend, Carol's recipe.



EASY MARSHMALLOW FUDGE

3         cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
1         (14-oz) can sweetened condensed milk
1-1/2   teaspoon vanilla extract
2         tablespoons butter
2         cups miniature marshmallows

In heavy pan over low heat, melt chocolate chips with condensed milk, salt and butter.  

Remove from heat.  

Stir in vanilla and marshmallows.  

Spread evenly into waxed paper-lined 8 or 9-inch square pan.  

Chill 2 hours or until firm.  

Remove from pan. 

Peel off paper and cut into squares.  

Store covered in refrigerator.

No comments:

Post a Comment